- Temmer collects only that personal information which is required in order to offer and maintain its services. It adheres to the directives of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- Only such data as required in the provision of its services is shared, and that must be sanctioned by the relevant person/persons/institutions.
- Information collected is as follows: first and last names, email address, telephone and/or text numbers through online forms, emails, and telephone conversations.
- Access to Temmer’s records, electronic or otherwise, is restricted to accredited personnel. Temmer’s robust electronic protections are reviewed and updated regularly.
- Personal information is retained as long as necessary; it is then deleted, in accordance with government regulations. Hard copies are shredded and destroyed by reputable providers of such services.
- A Confidentiality Agreement assuring adherence to corporate standards is signed by all staff.
For further information, contact:
Glenna Colling, General Manager
Toll Free: 1 866 358 6310