About Temmer Enterprises Ltd.
TEMMER ENTERPRISES LTD., offers a specialized package of speech and print interpretation services to businesses, institutions and individuals with a trained and independent, human-resource pool.
Founded in 1996 by Marilyn Rognvaldson, Temmer's purpose is to enable access to information in a variety of communication formats.
About Our Notetakers
Temmer's comprehensive training program ensures outstanding service to meet a wide range of client requirements. It's notetakers are fully qualified, professional and culturally sensitive. They consistently provide high quality notes in a timely manner. Each notetaker is compliant with AODA standards and has signed a Code of Ethics. Confidentiality is assured.
About Marilyn, Director
Areas of Expertise:
- Provision of notetakers to major educational institutions, government, private sector and not-for-profit sector
- Twenty-plus years of teaching experience at secondary and post-secondary levels
- Services tailored to meet specific requirements of individual organizations
- Development of a training manual for notetakers
- Eight years' not-for-profit administrative experience
Specialized Education and Training
- Bachelor of Applied Arts (Honours), Ryerson University
- Ontario Teacher Certificate
- Study of Japanese language and culture
- Teaching English as a Second Language, Teaching English to Senior Students, York University, Atkinson College
- Teaching at secondary and post-secondary levels in Ontario and Quebec
- Design and implement program to establish Practice Office for senior business students
- Create/teach updating courses under the auspices of the Training in Business and Industry program, tailored to meet specific needs of ultimate consumer, administrated by Conestoga College, Waterloo Campus
- Organize ESL summer program for 38 Japanese students, including billeting, transportation and course interpretation
- Office Co-ordinator, multinational consortium for the erection/commissioning of new steel mill
- Study of foreign language to facilitate communication with consortium members3